are you from tennessee? because you’re the only
DELETE YOUR BLOG.
She wears short skirts I wear t-shirts and we’re both getting sent home from school because its distracting to boys apparently
okay this one made me laugh
Nico with a beanie? Or frank!!! We need more Frank Zhang and frazel in this world
Frank with a beanie! I’m feeling the chilly weather :>
if yall dont reblog this at least once today yall fucking up
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.” —
For unhappy girls who like sitting in the sun (h.f.j.)
I really, really needed this.
Scarlett Johansson, by Craig McDean for Vanity Fair
holy hell when did it become legal for someone to be this hot
"and it took some time, but I understand it now…’cause now my name is up in lights but I think you got it right." Taylor Swift Art Challenge - The Lucky One
Drew Tanaka secretly idolizing Silena Beauregard. Drew Tanaka feeling betrayed and jealous while everyone remembers Silena as a hero. Drew Tanaka becoming frustrated with herself because being pretty and popular and talented was easy for Silena, so why is it so hard for her? Drew Tanaka realizing that being pretty and popular and talented and heroic is easy when you’re dead. Drew Tanaka putting on an act for everyone so nobody sees that inside, all she really wants is to have what Silena had.